- All products supplied are covered by a manufacturer backed warranty.
- All products are covered by a carry in warranty.
- Most products have a 1 year replacement warranty.
- Certain high-end products offer an option to either extend the basic warranty period or provide on-site maintenance. An example of this is the Epson Plus program. Pricing is available on request.
- Products are subject to testing before being replaced.
- Peripherals such as printers, modems or monitors have a 1 year repair warranty.
Media & ConsumablesWarranties on media & consumables cover only manufacturing defects and are serviced directly by the manufacturers.
Lightning DamageLightning damage will not be covered by warranty.
We suggest that you use a good quality lightning protection unit. Best practice is still to leave your modem unplugged from the telephone line when not in use. You also decrease the risk of lightning damage if you unplug your PC during a lightning storm. In the Gauteng area we constantly receive lightning damaged PCs during the rainy season. We always recommend the use of an external modem as this reduces the risk of damage to the PC when the modem is struck by lightning.
Lightning damage usually results in complete data loss and extensive repair costs.